How to Prepare Ultimate Arabic Mandi.. my version

Arabic Mandi.. my version.

Arabic Mandi.. my version

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, arabic mandi.. my version. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Arabic Mandi.. my version is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Arabic Mandi.. my version is something that I have loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have arabic mandi.. my version using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Arabic Mandi.. my version:

  1. {Prepare 2 cups of rice, basmati; soaked in water for 15 mins.
  2. {Prepare 3 cups of hot water.
  3. {Take 1 of big onion.
  4. {Take of some garlic.
  5. {Get 1-2 of tomato.
  6. {Get 1 of cinnamon stick.
  7. {Get 1 of maggie cube.
  8. {Get 2-3 pcs of bayleaf.
  9. {Get 1 of small bell pepper.
  10. {Make ready cloves of some.
  11. {Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground cumin.
  12. {Prepare 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
  13. {Prepare of pepper.
  14. {Make ready 1 tbsp of salt.
  15. {Make ready 3 of cardamon.
  16. {Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
  17. {Take 1 of chili, add more if you want it spicy hot.
  18. {Make ready of for chicken coating:.
  19. {Get of chicken.
  20. {Take 1/2 tbsp of griund turmeric.
  21. {Take 1 tbsp of salt.
  22. {Make ready 1/2 tbsp of ground cumin.
  23. {Prepare of saffron with 50 ml of milk.

Steps to make Arabic Mandi.. my version:

  1. Soaked rice in water for 15 - 20 minutes..
  2. Prepare chicken by coating it with coating mixture..
  3. Pre heat oven at 200.
  4. In a pot, sautè onion and garlic, until golden brown the add cinnamon stick, cardamon and maggie cube. add bayleaf and cloves. add tomato and chilli. add turmeric, salt, cumin..
  5. Drain rice and add to spices mixture, then cover with aluminum foil, secure all sides, and make some holes..
  6. Add chicken on top of the foil then cover and secure the chicken with another foil...
  7. Bake for 1 hour or 1 1/2. then open and put chicken up the cooked rice..
  8. Brush chicken with saffron and milk mixture.. if you have any..it will give a nice golden color to the chicken..
  9. Just curious with the charcoal thing so i lined a small cup with foil and add few drops of olive oil and charcoal, place inside my rice and cover with same aluminum foil for about 5 minutes.. smells is so nice..
  10. Prepare platter with yougart salad..

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food arabic mandi.. my version recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel