Recipe of Ultimate My Grilled Chicken with Butternut Squash Potatoes and cold Salad

My Grilled Chicken with Butternut Squash Potatoes and cold Salad.

My Grilled Chicken with Butternut Squash Potatoes and cold Salad

Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, my grilled chicken with butternut squash potatoes and cold salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Grilled Chicken with Butternut Squash Potatoes and cold Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. My Grilled Chicken with Butternut Squash Potatoes and cold Salad is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have my grilled chicken with butternut squash potatoes and cold salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Grilled Chicken with Butternut Squash Potatoes and cold Salad:

  1. {Prepare 1 of Chicken breast grilled.
  2. {Prepare 4 of small potatoes boiled.
  3. {Get 1/2 of butternut squash boiled.
  4. {Get 1 of portino of Sweet Peas.
  5. {Prepare of Side salad...
  6. {Make ready 1 of little red cabbage salad.
  7. {Get 1 tbls of red Cabbage uncooked.
  8. {Take 1 tbls of sweet corn.
  9. {Take 1 tbls of diced white onion.
  10. {Make ready 1 tbls of Beetroot & Horse raddish Chutney. I bought this in a jar.

Instructions to make My Grilled Chicken with Butternut Squash Potatoes and cold Salad:

  1. Slice the chicken down the middle in half With your hands rub the olive oil all over the chicken. Then pkace the two slices in or on the grill cook until cooked through..
  2. Mix the salad ingredients together and the chutney..
  3. When the potatoes are done. Drain and mash in the butternut squash and a little butter.
  4. Add to a serving plate and add the chutney on the plate too sprinkle Pepper over it..

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my grilled chicken with butternut squash potatoes and cold salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel